Multitask, adjective: “allows to perform, in an apparent simultaneous way, several actions at the same time. This function is independent of the number of processors physically present in the employee.” Ah, those people who know how to manage 15 drawers at a time, consult with a client, guide a team of creatives, keep a production budget together and be a bridge between everyone involved. Do you often confront stress and come out the winner? Call an Uber right away and bring us your résumé.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience;
- Status: Full-time
- Coordinate communications, marketing and web projects related to clients assigned to you
- Manage bridge between the agency team and the client for the implementation of various integrated advertising campaigns
- Develop strategies, prepare service offers and negotiate with suppliers
- Ability to work under pressure, within tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Perform public and media relation tasks
- Research, design and synthesize content and strategic recommendations for communications plans
- Talent for business development
Place : Quebec City, Qc.