We might google your name, and if you’re not on the first page we’ll probably joke about it for a while at the office. After all, it’s your job. The important thing is that you do it well and you can explain it clearly to your clients and colleagues. We are looking for a person who wants to collaborate with a team on projects that aim to combine creativity and tangible results. Sound like something you can do? Make us dream, send us your résumé.
- Audit digital activities and assets of various brands and their competitors;
- Develop digital strategies for a multitude of projects, including the development of web and mobile platforms, and advertising and acquisition campaigns;
- Develop conversion goals and create added value for digital platforms;
- Participate in the experience design process (UX);
- Define performance indicators (KPIs) related to the strategic orientations and ensure follow-up and continuous optimization;
- Perform business intelligence activities, and be on the lookout for new digital technologies and practices;
- Any other tasks considered useful for the smooth operation of the company.
Required Qualifications / Skills
- 3 years of relevant experience;
- Experience in developing digital marketing strategy;
- Experience with tools such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Tag Manager, LinkedIn Ads and email marketing tools;
- Knowledge of important KPIs and ability to interpret them properly;
- Knowledge of the best SEO practices and ability to apply recommendations for optimizing organic SEO of a web platform;
- Ability to clearly explain and present technologies, digital marketing strategies and performance reports;
- Status: Full-time;
- Salary to be discussed according to experience.