Let’s be honest, very few people understand what you do. On the web, the image people have of you is of a teenager who works in a basement bringing down big websites with members of Anonymous. With us, you can do that (on your lunch hour), but mostly you can develop your ability to solve problems, work with teams of talented web designers and express your creativity by designing websites and innovative tools.
Required Qualifications / Skills
- 3 to 5 years of experience;
- Salary to be discussed according to experience;
- Status: Full-time;
- Knowledge of basic MySQL languages and tools;
- Knowledge of responsive design;
- Knowledge of graphic design tools;
- Work in a MAC environment (with knowledge of PC).
- Knowledge of CMS Open Source (WordPress, etc.);
- Knowledge of SEO;
- Knowledge of ecommerce and online payment (WooCommerce, Paypal, etc.);
- Strategic thinking for the technical development of websites;
- Server maintenance (Plesk interface);
- Manage domain names (purchase, renewal, transfer, DNS);
- Manage different DNS zones of the domain names in our possession;
- Offer client support for various troubleshooting (emails, CMS, etc.).